PRODUCT MANAGER (W/M)
Why Join us?
Would you like to use your experience in Product Marketing within a family and international group? Mixing innovation, technology and marketing is a challenge you want to take up?
Join us at ALDES to participate in the international development of our range of Commercial Ventilation solutions.
At the frontiers of ventilation, air filtration and thermal comfort, we are a group of 1500 people, with a turnover of 290 M€ and present in 17 countries.
We develop, manufacture and sell integrated solutions that contribute to the well-being and improve the health of occupants by breathing new life into buildings.
As a Product Manager, reporting to the Commercial Solutions Marketing Manager, you help to grow a profitable business by developing strategic long-term perspective plans for an international portfolio, materializing the plans into short-term tactical plans and execution.
Your action concerns the Air Diffusion, Acoustics and a part of AHU range. For the range for which you are responsible, your main missions are:
Manage Product Lifecycle (PLM):
- Improve profitability of existing products and identify new development opportunities into existing or new markets: changes in channels, competitors, offer extension, legal environment, etc.
- Maintain a complete competitive landscape within main markets
- Develop and manage Product roadmap fully aligned with company strategy's
- Keep an overview and secure alignment of ongoing approved product roadmap activities and secure local integration
- Drive continuous improvement
- Develop targets and follow up on progress with key indicators
Develop proposal for Product strategy and roadmap:
- Together with main stakeholders, and fully aligned with Aldes groupe strategy, develop a proposal for a product strategy, that will need to be approved by top management
- Fuel innovations to develop winning business solutions
Abilities, knowledge and skills:
- Ability to influence others without formal authority (matrix skills)
- Strategic Thinking
- Analytical Skills
- Global mind-set and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal kills
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English and French
- German language skills would be a plus
- Team player; Target driven
- Outgoing / Proactive
With a higher education (technical, marketing or sales), your knowledge of the Marketing profession and experience in technical or consumer product development allow you to participate in the construction of a strong marketing offer.
The position is based at LYON, in France.
- Type of contract : Permanent Contract
- Workplace : LYON
- Region : Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes